|
來源:滬江英語口語 | 時間:2天前 | 閱讀:1572次 | [劃詞已啟用]
在我們的日常生活和工作中,英語正成為越來越重要的一項工具。很多人從小學英語,但是時常會碰到想說英語卻不知如何表達的尷尬情況。下面是我們整理的關于英語口語中最常用的一些短句,希望對大家有幫助。
1.工作中和生活中,我們都有要找人談話的時候。想要知道找人談話在英語中要如何開口嗎?
實用口語:找人談話的十句話>>
1. Can I talk to you right now?
我現在可以跟妳談一談嗎?
2. You got a minute?
你有空嗎?
3. Can I have a word with you?
我可以跟你談一下嗎?
4. I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你談一談。
5. May I have a little talk with you?
我可以跟你談一下嗎?
6. Can we sit down and talk it over?
我們可以坐下來好好談一談嗎?
7. Can we talk?
我們可以談一下嗎?
8. Can I bend your ears for a minute?
可不可以借我一分鐘?我有事要跟你說。
9. May I have a conversation with you?
我可以跟你談一下嗎?
10. Do you have time now? I've got something to tell you.
你現在有空嗎?我有事要跟你說。
以上就是表達找人談話的十種方式,小編在一些美劇中也經常見到這樣的應用呢,大家下次遇到合適的時候可以用用看哦。
2.表達個意思可以有很多種說法,比如在中文中,要表示肯定及確定,我們可以說“好的”,“沒問題”,“當然”等等。那么,在英語中,我們又該如何說呢?
實用口語:表示確定一定以及肯定的十句話>>
1. Absolutely!/ Definitely!
那當然!
2. It's certain.
那是一定的。
3. It's for sure! / Sure thing!
那是一定的!
4. You bet! / You betcha! / You bet your life!
我可以打包票!
5. No doubt! / There's no doubt about it!
毫無疑問!
7. It's in the bag.
已經是囊中之物了。(十拿九穩、跑不掉的。)
8. It's settled. / It's set in stone.
已經定案了。
9. It's a done deal. / It's a dead cert!
已經定案了。
10. Sorted!
搞定!(英式俚語)
3.想要表達對某人的“支持”怎么說?快來看看我們給你提供的表達吧!
“挺”別人的十句英語口語>>
1. I will support you. 我會支持你的。
2. I'll back you up. 我會挺你的。
3. I'm on your side. 我站在你這邊。
4. You can count on me. 你可以依靠我。
5. You can rely on me. 你可以依賴我。
6. You can trust in me. 你可以信賴我。
7. I'll be available if you need me. 你需要幫助就可以找我。
8. I'll be there if you need a hand. 你需要幫助時,我就會出現。
9. I'm a phone call away. 我隨call隨到。
10. I'm with you all the way. 我一直都支持你。
4.上司下命令的時候都會用到什么話?“照我說的做”、“做就是了”、“閉嘴照做”你肯定都聽過吧。這些都是表示命令的話,我們一起來看看英語中是怎么說的。
555/" target="_blank">實用:命令別人的十句英語口語>>
1. Do as I tell you. 照我的話做。
2. Don't question what I say. 別質疑我的話。
3. Do what you are told. 叫你怎么做,你就怎么做。
4. Do as I say,and you'll be just fine. 照我的話做就沒錯了。
5. Shut your mouth and do it. 閉嘴照做。
6. Just do it. 做就是了。
7. You'd better take me seriously. 你最好把我的話當真。
8. Don't ever disobey me. 別違背我。
9. My way or the high way. 照我的方式做,不然就滾蛋。
10. Listen,I'm the one who calls the shots here. 聽好,這里由我做主。
5.相信不少朋友都愛看電影,電影中有很多常用語也是非常值得我們拿來借鑒一下的。
你一定要會的十句影視口語>>
1. Do it yourself, then.
既然如此,你自己來吧。【瘋狂想像:別人抱怨你沒做好的時候說!】
舉例:
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
這可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己來唄。
2. That's more like it.
這才像話。【瘋狂想像:像個長者一樣地說!】
舉例:
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
別跟你哥哥那么說話!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
對不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it.
那這像話。
3. That's going too far.
太過分了!
舉例:
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是該給我女朋友買部車呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太過分了!
4. See. / I told you (so).
我老早告訴過你!警偪裣胂瘢貉笱蟮靡獾、有先見之明地說!】
舉例:
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦極,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就這么說。
5. So what?
那又怎樣?【瘋狂想像:毫不在乎地說!】
舉例:
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你沒系安全帶。
B: So what?
那又怎樣?
6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.
就指望你了!警偪裣胂瘢嚎蓱z兮兮地說!】
舉例:
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
當然,我會來看你演講的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。
7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
想想辦法吧。▌e閑坐著。
舉例:
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
親愛的,垃圾該拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就別光坐在那兒了,去做點事吧!
8. Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰。!【瘋狂想像:毫不客氣地說!】
舉例:
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不該這么跟你的孩子們說話。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以為你是誰?管好自己的事吧。
9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.
別裝傻了。
舉例:
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
親愛的,你能把碗碟放進洗碗機里嗎?
B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
別裝傻了!
10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
你有何不滿?/你有什么話要說嗎?
舉例:
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表嗎?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
這就是。你有什么要說嗎?
6.生活中和朋友有意見分歧時有沒有過“放狠話”的情況呢?讓我們來看看英語中如何說“狠話”。
英語十句“最狠話”>>
1.Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that.
咱們走著瞧。我不會讓你得逞的。
2. You'll be sorry.
你會后悔的。
3. You're gonna get what's coming to you.
你會得到報應的。
4. If you're looking for a fight, you don't have to look far.
如果你想找人打架的話,不用找太遠。
5. Watch your mouth. Do you know who you're talking to?
說話客氣一點。你知道你在跟誰說話嗎?
6. I'll get even with you sooner or later.
跟你的這筆帳我遲早會要回來的。
7. Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.
聽著,你找錯吵架的對象了。
8. You'd better take that back.
你最好收回那句話。
9. You want to take it outside? Anytime!
你想到外頭解決(干架)嗎?隨時奉陪!
10. Don't mess with me! / Don't get fresh with me!
不要惹我!/ 給我放尊重一點!
7.很多人都會遇到上班,約會等遲到的尷尬場面,這時候該說些什么解釋或者表達自己的歉意呢?
遲到時必須會講的十句英文>>
1. I'm sorry for being late.
抱歉我遲到了。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉讓你久等了。
3. Sorry, I'm late again. I'll make it up to you. Dinner is on me. How's that?
抱歉,我又遲到了。我會補償你的。晚餐我請,怎么樣?
4. Sorry, I didn't catch the bus. / I missed the bus.
抱歉,我沒趕上公車。/ 我錯過了公車。
5. Sorry, I hit rush hour traffic.
抱歉,我碰上尖峰時間的交通。
6. Sorry, I overslept this morning.
抱歉,我天早上睡過頭了。
7. I know it might sound lame, but my alarm clock somehow didn't go off this morning.
我知道那可能聽起來有點扯,但我的鬧鐘今天早上不曉得怎么搞的沒有響。
8. Sorry, I was delayed by a last-minute meeting.
抱歉,我因為最后臨時開會而耽擱了。
9. I forgot my wallet at home, so I went back for it. That's why I'm late.
我把皮夾遺忘在家里,所以我回去拿。因為這樣我才遲到。
10. I got stuck in traffic. I tried to call your mobile phone, but it was busy.
我被困在車陣中。我有試著打你的手機,但打不通。
8.購物是mm們的一大樂事,殺價更是見各位真功夫的時候。在國內講價好講,出國購物該怎么講價?下面就給各位一些tips。
購物殺價十句話 >>
1. Could you give me a discount? 能給我個折扣嗎?
2. Are these clothes on sale? 這些衣服打特價嗎?
3. Is the price negotiable? 這價錢可以商量嗎?
4. How about buy one and get one free? 買一送一怎么樣?
5. Can you give me a better deal? 可以給我更好的價錢嗎?
6. I'd buy it right away if it were cheaper. 便宜一點的話我馬上買。
7. The price is beyond my budget. 這價錢超出我的預算了。
8. I'll give 500 dollars for it. 五百塊我就買。
9. That's steep, isn't it? 這價錢太離譜了吧?
10. It's too expensive. I can't afford it. 太貴了。我買不起。
9.每個人都有心情那個低落的時候。在這種時候,要如何表達自己的郁悶心情呢?
用來表達郁悶十句話>>
1. I'm so depressed. 我很郁悶。
2. I feel so upset. 我覺得很沮喪。
3. I'm in a bad mood today. / I'm moody today. 我今天心情不好。
4. I feel kind of blue today. 我今天有點「郁悶」。
5. I feel low today. 我今天心情(有點)低落。
6. I'm so down. 我心情很低落。
7. I'm a bit down in the mouth today. 我今天有點悶悶不樂的。
8. I've been down in the dumps recently. 我最近很「郁悶」。
9. I can't put my finger on what's wrong. 我不曉得什么地方不對勁兒。
10. Sorry, I got up on the wrong side of the bed today. 抱歉,我今天心情不好。
10.有時在打電話的時候,對方一個勁兒講個不停興致勃勃,而自己卻有急事想要掛電話,讓我們來看看這時該如何禮貌地掛電話吧。
結束電話對話的十句話>>
1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office.
我真的得走了,我進辦公室再打給你。
2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line.
抱歉,我不能再說了。有人在另一在線。
3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.
抱歉,我得掛電話了。我老婆在等我。
4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.
我想我應該讓你去忙了,我晚點再打給你。
5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.
我要回去工作了。我今晚再打給你。
6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting.
我們可不可以晚一點再繼續談?我有插播。
7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
有點晚了。我們何不明天再談呢?
8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我現在要去見一個客戶。我們可以晚一點再談嗎?
9. I won't keep you any longer.
我不耽誤你時間了。
10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,時候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打來?
|
|